SW842S-LML (Tidal Walker)
- For “RUN & GUN” style at the Bay area.
- Fit for Bay area/ middle size of river/ canal that require mobility and casting accuracy.
- Casting ability at pin-point in near/medium distance is improved by reinforced belly/butt part.
- Versatility to cover various plugs at bay area.
- Special model for the active angler who cast near the structure at a good tempo with “RUN & GUN” style
- Ambitious powerful model.
- Good at heavy current and tidal bay area that require delicateness and power.
- You can fight under a heavy current on light weight plugs thanks to sharpness and power of blanks.
- Versatile to use plugs from minnow and vibration to spin-tail, metal jigs, and big plugs.
SW932S-LML (Tidal Walker)
- For long casting at Bay area.
- Extended rod length of Tidal Walker to aim long casting ability at bay area and middle-sized river.
- Available to shoot at hard to reach, keeping versatility and casting accuracy of SW83LML.
- It should be the final weapon at severe field with high-pressure.
- For Long casting and hunting monster.
- Improved long casting and versatility for medium/large river at the urban side, surf and tidal flats.
- Flexible action decreases the risk of the hook off thanks to spread the load.
- Well balanced new guide setting and reinforced butt section enable further long casting ability.
SW1163S-M (Variable Master)
- For Black-fin seabass from rocks
- Finished for black-fin seabass at low scaffold and shallow area.
- Flexible action keep tension of line when you fighting at over the shoreline and enable to cast at pin spot tightly.
- Suited to the game at shoreline that requires long casting and area with lot of structures under the water.
SW1253S-MMH (Variable Master)
- For Black-fin seabass from rocky shore.
- Long length is good in limited scaffold, windy and rough field.
- Well-balanced tenaciousness and stiffness enable sharp cast feeling and great accuracy.
- Once in sat hook on, less chance of hook off thanks to flexible tip/ belly section.
2.54m (8’4 ft)
2.79m (9’2 ft)
2.82m (9’3 ft)
2.92m (9’7 ft)
3.51m (11’6 ft)
3.78m (12’5 ft)